West Cork is renowned for being an ideal location for sailing, cycling, reputable cookery courses and popular pottery workshops. West Cork is also well known for its great food and wonderful markets where they sell local produce.
• Walking for all abilities
• Exclusive wild or stocked fly fishing; shore or deep sea fishing. A choice of escorted trips or reservations can be arranged
• Golf – an 18 hole golf course is located 25 minutes drive away in Bantry and 40 minutes drive away in Glengarriff
• Cycling – guided tours of West Cork or self led with bikes delivered to your door.
• Horse riding
• Ferry trips to nearby islands
• Whale & Dolphin watching
• Cookery and pottery courses
• Outlet shopping
There are are islands where one can take ferries to, please contact us for more information.
In addition, there are many markets – for gourmet foods, handicrafts and brick a brac.
West Cork is renowned for staging film and music festivals as well as a number of other events throughout the summer including story telling on Cape Clear Island.